Saturday, August 29, 2009

Day 7 - Sunday - It's Alright to Be Little Bitty

This was the one I had the most fun doing and also the longest. In fact, I may start this one a day early. It's sure to get me into a good mood... Also, did YOU do a music detox? Are ya gonna? Anything you got to say about mine? Am I ranting to the darkness? Let me know!

Day 7 - Sunday - It's Alright to Be Little Bitty

1 - Alan Jackson - Gone Country
2 - Alan Jackson - Little Bitty
3 - Big and Rich - Six Foot Town
4 - Big and Rich - Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy)
5 - Brooks & Dunn - Boot Scootin Boogie
6 - Brooks & Dunn - My Maria
7 - Charlie Robison - John O'Reilly
8 - Charlie Robison - My Hometown
9 - Garth Brooks - Ain't Goin Down Till the Sun Comes Up
10 - Garth Brooks - Callin Baton Rouge
11 - George Strait - Adelida
12 - Hank Williams Jr - Family Tradition
13 - Hank Williams Jr - A Country Boy Can Survive
14 - Hank Williams Jr - Hog Wild
15 - Johnny Cash - A Boy Named Sue
16 - Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues
17 - Kenny Chesney - When the Sun Goes Down (Feat. Uncle Kracker)
18 - Kenny Chesney - I Go Back
19 - Kenny Chesney - Keg in the Closet
20 - The Soggy Bottom Boys - I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow
21 - Gillian Welch & Alison Krauss - I'll Fly Away
22 - Old Crow Medicine Show - Wagon Wheel
23 - Ryan Adams - To Be Young (is to be sad, is to be high)
24 - Steve Earle - Copperhead Road
25 - Tim McGraw - Indian Outlaw
26 - Tim McGraw - I Like it, I Love it
27 - Toby Keith - Beer For My Horses (Feat. Willie Nelson)
28 - Toby Keith - I Love This Bar

Double JJ, here I come...

No comments: