Wednesday, September 2, 2009

On to the next one...

So, what's going on in my life?

---

I've been listening to Jay-Z's "The Blueprint 3" all day. Good stuff.

---

I've got another audition at The Alliance tomorrow. This time for the Kendeda winner, Tennis in Nablus. Devotees may remember that I went in last year for Smart Cookie, last year's Kendeda winner. As always, it is very nice to be thought of and here's hoping this (and The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe AND Middle School Musical) is the beginning of the flowering of a lovely friendship between The Alliance and myself.

But, until then, gotta tweak that Irish accent.

---

Still haven't had my Dead Man's Cell Phone audition yet. Swine flu scare. Yes, I'm serious. It's something I've been looking forward to so much, I just might burst when I actually get to do it. Yes, I'm serious.

Truly, I want this show very badly. But you know this.

---

I've got friends coming into town on Friday! Friends that love me unconditionally. It should be a heck of a time. We're going to Dragon*Con.

---

It looks to be a heavy month for driving. I may head home after an audition for Nashville Shakespeare, and then to Orlando a couple of days after that. Busy, busy, busy.

---

And it's on to the next one...

No comments: