Tuesday, April 28, 2009

All I do is win

Hmmm...

I really don't have much to talk about, but feel like I need to post something.

Hamlet has been going well. This is the last week. Then I'm an unemployed actor again.

Excited for basketball again on Thursday, and for this summer.

I have my contacts in today, so I keep reaching up to adjust glasses that aren't there.

Had a pretty hard week, folks. Had a pretty hard month. Months. Life has been more downs than ups recently. Keep me in your prayers, if you're the praying kind.

Nervous but excited about the future. Joyous, yet painfully separated from the past.

The AppCo scene night was last night. It was sweet and wonderful. Every thing it should be for their final scene night. I want to always be there. It makes me happy to see people shine.

I heard a rumor...that rumor makes me feel like I need to put in some work to get cast in certain things at the Tavern... That is all.

Stage Door has announced their season. There's another one. I'm pretty sure I'm going to publish the "My Atlanta Theatre Life" document that I keep... So you folks can know what I'm aiming for. It'll be more clear when I fail.

Speaking of, I'm also pretty sure I'm going to be keeping a fitness diary. I'll incorporate that into this somehow... Maybe once a week, I'll give an update. I'm always hungry for content on here.

Speaking of fitness, anyone want to work out together? I need a spot.

It is weird to not be in a relationship after three years. That's it. That's as personal as I'll get. Just sayin'.

Keep it poppy.

No comments: