Friday, April 10, 2009

Reeling

I am in love with the new Passion Pit song The Reeling. Now, that being said, I think I might just be in love with Passion Pit. They're coming to the Drunken Unicorn in June! Who wants to come with?

We're a week into Hamlet. It's going pretty well. We're getting a lot of good response to it, so what else can you ask for, really?

I've had a couple of odd e-mails the last few days that have knocked me for loops. No true offers yet, but the idea of an offer is throwing my life upside down a bit. One of the e-mails wanted me to audition for something next Thursday in Manhattan. Guys, I would sincerely love to, but I've got two shows that day. So I don't think I'll be able to make it. To New York.

I'm still champing at the bit to find out some seasons... Theatrical Outfit was ON IT, but most other places are still a mystery to me.

I saw Suddenly Last Summer at The Express last night. It was pretty fantastic. Both of the leads were Amazing (Note the capital "A".) and I was pleased as punch to see my former Lost Colony castmate Erin Burnett. She'll be in Zanna, Don't, which is the next show out at AE, so go see it if you get the chance. But, you should ABSOLUTELY go see Suddenly Last Summer. They were pretty great, y'all. No lie.

I'm suddenly feeling a little bit less panicked about my options, post-Hamlet. Let's hope this feeling sticks around.

No comments: