Saturday, August 23, 2008

Yeah!

Ahhh...the worst is over. Things are slowing down for the upcoming week (only 58 hours of stuff to do this week as opposed to 66!) and I don't see me having a week as hectic as that for a bit. We're about to slow down on Henry rehearsals for the month of September and when we come back to it in October, I won't be doing the rep. Not to say that I will be happy to NOT be doing the rep. I'd just as soon get paid for acting as often as possible, thank you very much.

***

Speaking of Henry VI, we've rehearsed and blocked Parts one and two. It's really amazing how quickly we work at the Tavern. The idea of putting up three plays with ABOUT two months of rehearsal is daunting, but in a good way. I like for us to do stuff that's phenomenal like that.

***

I've got some audition opportunities that I'm really excited about in the next month or so. All Shakespeare! How thrilling! I'll let you know more as more develops.

***

Thanks to the unending generosity of Mr. Jeff Watkins (castmemore), I'm going to be able to head to Florida at the end of October to attend a close friend's wedding! Man, I love that state. I know it's silly, but I'm just crazy about that fake Disney aesthetic.

***

Hey, I'm on Twitter, and like all social networking gadgets, it's not very fun until more people are on my "Following" list. So, you know, add me. I'll add you. It'll be good.

***

I'm going to try REALLY HARD to go see Lord T and Eloise tonight. Also, I'm just crazy about the most recent Mates of State album.

No comments: