Thursday, October 16, 2008

Spreading It Around

So, a little late, but I'm able to let you folks know that I accepted the part of Larry Drayton in Stage Door Players' production of the US Premier of Spreading It Around by Londos D’Arrigo. Larry is the son of the main character. He's sort of a douchebag, for lack of a better term. Actually, there are better terms, but I'ma refrain from using them on the blog. I haven't gotten hold of the script yet, but I'm excited about the prospect of working somewhere new. I first met Robert Egizio, the director, was at his yard sale when I bought the ill-fated weights, but I'll try to let that unfortunate event not come to taint our relationship.

I've got some exciting auditions coming up. Next week and the week after, there's two that I'm really looking forward to. And, there is also A Little Night Music.

Not only that, but in a week's time, I'm going to be in Florida. How very exciting!