Monday, October 13, 2008

WM Seeking Agent for long walks on beach...

I've sent out a communique to several of my friends, so I may as well open it up here. I'm trying to find some representation in Atlanta. I'd like to do commercial, industrial, etc. work. Anyone have any tips for me?

It's weird to think that I've been in Atlanta for a year and haven't even really thought about doing this until recently. It just occurred to me, out of nowhere, "Hey...there's work out there to be had!" Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to hustle my way to parts or plays, but there's only so much I can do with my limited means in all of the respects that an agency would assist me.

So, you know, if you have an agent, know an agent or are an agent looking for a tall, goofy looking dude, let me know.

I had to start memorizing a song for "A Little Night Music" auditions at the Tavern. I think I'll use this to launch me into an entire post about singing for auditions and the fear I've got connected to that. Some other time, though. Not tonight.

Also, I won't say it tonight, but I might have some interesting news tomorrow. As always, I wait until I've accepted it, so you'll just have to wait until it's final.

No comments: