Monday, July 7, 2008

Hence, the quotes...

Well, here's the moment where I become less of a "professional" actor, and more of an "unemployed" actor.

The final show last night was a lot of fun, but, now that it's over, the panic is setting in a bit. August and September, I'll be back on stage, but after that...?

I question if I should even be posting stuff like this. You know, is it too personal for a so-called business blog? Eh, I dunno. It deals with performance, so I judge it's alright. You won't hear me whining about trouble with my girlfriend in this forum.

Either way, I'm sure all will be well. I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of performances this week! First, Hedwig and the Angry Inch at Actor's Express and then, maybe, Valhalla at Essential Theatre. There's even something out at Push Push I want to see this week. THEN, off to Georgia Shakespeare as soon as I get back to see either Merchant or All's Well. I'm so happy to be getting out and seeing stuff

But, I am panicked. Call me in to read for something. It'll be fun.

No comments: