Monday, July 12, 2010

Essential

Reply All. It kills me. It does.

---

What's up, blogfriend!? I'll tell YOU what's up!

---

This week, I'm opening Sally and Glen at The Palace (I keep wanting to type Palance...) for Essential Theatre Festival. I'm excited to get it on it's feet, even though there's one terrible, terrible picture of me in the promo pics. I swear, I don't have a double chin that bad in real life. Swear.

It's been an interesting process. Like I said in the video preview, this is a guy who is so much like who I was in high school and college. Putting on his shoes, has been incredibly easy and incredibly difficult at the same time. I think we're going to be good. Come see it.

---

Up next, we've got Midsummer. I need to start working on my lines for that...

---

Things went down with my day job! I am no longer working there. As is life. I need an agent even more than before.

---

I have three auditions coming up in the next couple of weeks. Two in Atlanta (Lobby Hero for Pinch n' Ouch again and Unnecessary Farce for Stage Door Players) and one in Alabama for Alabama Shakespeare. It's not exaggeration to say that auditioning for them has been a dream I've had for a while, so I'm very excited about this opportunity.

---

How are you, blogfriend? How are you?

No comments: