Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bah!

Bah! I just found out that all slots are filled for the League of Washington Theatres auditions! Damn.

I really wanted to make those happen, I just didn't know if I would be able to make the planned time... See, it would have required me to have the following itinerary.

- Sunday, Feb. 8th
Perform in Spreading It Around at Stage Door Players.
Leave immediately after and drive from Atlanta, GA to Memphis, TN (6 hours, 14 minutes) for UPTA.

- Monday, Feb. 9th
Audition in the afternoon for the fine folks at UPTA. Callbacks (hopefully) into the night. Drive from Memphis, TN to Nashville, TN (3 hours, 13 minutes). Find a place to sleep.

- Tuesday, Feb. 10th
Get up. Drive from Nashville, TN to Washington DC (10 hours, 27 minutes). Find Meg and Tyrone. Sleep and prepare for the long day ahead of me.

- Wednesday, Feb. 11th
Audition for League of Washington Theatres. High five Obama. And, either this day or the next, depending on my audition time, drive back to Atlanta from Washington DC (10 hours, 10 minutes).

- Thursday, Feb. 12th
Collapse. Do Spreading It Around again.
All in all, it would have been a trip I'm not sure I'm capable of making any more. But, man, it would have been fun to give it a shot...

No comments: